- 4 - 5 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped fine
- 3 sundried tomatoes (packed in oil) drained and chopped (about 1/4 - 1/3 cup, chopped)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (2-3 pound) salmon fillet with skin on under side
- Combine garlic, parsley, basil, salt, tomatoes and oil in jar.
- Let stand overnight in refrigerator. (Overnight is best, but if you only have a few hours, that’s okay too)
- Place salmon on greased foil, on low heat on BBQ. Close lid and cook 10 min.
- Spread garlic mixture over fillet. Close top and raise temp. to medium.
- Cook an additional 15 - 20 min, until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.