Another easy and satisfying chicken dish. A great way to use up leftover chicken. Serve over rice or noodles, add a salad and your meal is ready.
If you bake it in a foil pan you can bring it to someone for dinner and they don't have to bother bringing back the pan. I brought dinner to our son's house and they loved it!
- 4 cups of chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (284 ml / 10 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 teaspoons honey dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup gouda cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups of buttery round crackers, crushed
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Place chopped chicken in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13" baking dish.
- In a medium sized bowl stir together sour cream, condensed cream of chicken soup, honey dijon mustard and pour over the chicken, covering the chicken evenly.
- Sprinkle grated gouda cheese on top.
- In another bowl mix together crushed crackers, poppy seeds and melted butter. Sprinkle over the cheese layer.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until the top is browned and you see the sauce is bubbly.
- Serves: 6 to 8