Pumpkin Spice Cake
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. 4 serving size Jello instant vanilla pudding (3.4oz.)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup pure pumpkin filling (not sweetened)
- 1/2 C. water
- 1/4 C. oil
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl of electric mixer and blend then beat at medium for 4 minutes.
- Pour into well greased and floured 10 inch tube or fluted tube pan or angel food pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- DO NOT UNDER BAKE.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes then remove and cool on rack.
- When the cake has cooled and before serving give it a dusting of powdered sugar.
- It's good by itself or served with vanilla ice cream.