This recipe comes from my sister Rhoda.
It's one of those appetizers you go back for.....if
there are any left!
- 1/2 cup miracle whip (salad type mayonnaise spread)
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- 3/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Vienna loaf or baguette
- Slice bread into 1" slices.
- Combine other ingredients and spread onto bread slices.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake @350º for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.