you need a side dish to go with your grilled meat or your sandwich
plate...look no further! Quick
and easy to prepare...these tasty potato nuggets have an amazing crunchy
- 1/2- 3/4 cup finely shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more or less depending how zippy you like things)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, halved
- sour cream or yogurt dip (we like ranch dressing)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour olive oil into 9x13 baking dish and evenly coat entire bottom.
- In a separate dish, combine grated cheese, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, oregano, and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer (cut side down) on top of cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until cheese is browned and potatoes are soft when pierced with fork.
- Remove from oven and allow potatoes to rest in pan for 5 minutes. Carefully remove potatoes from the pan using a small spatula.
- Arrange on serving platter cheese side up. Serve with sour cream or yogurt dip.