- 1 lb. ground beef, chicken, or turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 onion sliced
- 12 oz. pasta
- 12 oz. cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 32 oz. broth
- 2 sprigs fresh basil chopped
- red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the 1/4 cup chopped onion with the olive oil until soft.
- Add the meat of your choice, the garlic salt and some pepper till meat is fully cooked then set aside.
- In same skillet add the pasta, cherry tomatoes, sliced onion, garlic, broth and basil.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer until pasta is al dente.
- Add the meat that you set aside till heated through and the pasta is to your liking.
- Taste and add pepper flakes and more seasoning as needed.
Today is the official date of the release for Bread For The Journey!
We are going to give away one copy to one random person commenting on today's post.
You must provide your name and be willing to give an address where the book can be sent.
Contest is open to residents of Canada and the US.
Contest closes at midnight tonight and winner will be announced on Thursday morning.
Please share ( if possible) this post on Social media.
We are grateful and dependent on the community here to help us get the word out about this book.
For all our Fraser Valley friends, please join us tonight at the Book launch!
We'd love to see you there and if you haven't yet seen the new Mennonite Heritage Museum, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to come.