Spicy shrimp, sweet mango and crispy slaw. A simple and delicious light summer meal.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro OR parsley
- 2 tbsp green onions, cut into small pieces
- juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Mix together, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 25-30 shelled shrimp
- olive oil
- Cajun spice
- 2 mango's cut into spears
- 3 cups ready made or your own slaw mix
- 1/2 red or orange pepper, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup cilantro, optional
- wraps or taco shells
- Rinse shrimp. Drain well. Pour a little olive oil over to just coat shrimp.
- Sprinkle with Cajun spice. Let sit in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- Cut up mango.
- Place slaw mix, cut up pepper and cilantro in a bowl. Toss.
- Cook shrimp in a fry pan either on your grill or stove top. Cook until pink and cooked through. About 3-4 minutes.
- If using wraps lay on grill to warm just until you see grill marks. OR, warm in oven.
- Fill wraps with filling and top with sauce.