A delicious spicy corn dip to enjoy with tortilla chips. We also liked it as a side on the menu.
- 2 cups corn, cooked
- 1/2 cup sweet peppers chopped, I used green and red
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated..I used cheddar and mozzarella
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Extra grated cheese for sprinkling on top
- Melt butter in a skillet and saute chopped peppers over medium heat just until they start to soften, approx 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in corn, salt, pepper, cayenne, mayo and cheese.
- Pour mixture into a greased pan. I used a loaf pan, or you can use a pie plate.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 20 to 25 minutes, it needs to be hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
*Omit cayenne pepper if you don't like it spicy.