Here's a quick chocolate lovers dessert for a warm sunny evening.
Here's a recipe that is simple, delicious, and only takes a few minutes to assemble. Just in time for you to plan that last quick dessert for our long Labor Day Weekend. The chocolate lovers in your family will be coming back for more.
- 1 box of chocolate wafers/200 grams
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 pkg cream stabilizer
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Stack your cookies into piles.
- Whip the cream till stiff, adding sugar, vanilla and stabilizer. I always add "Whip It" by Dr. Oetker, cream stabilizer, to the whipping cream which prevents the cream from separating.
- Spread each chocolate wafer with a teaspoon of whipped cream. (or be a bit more generous)
- Stack in groups of six.
- Place stacks end to end on plastic wrap to form a roll, pressing together lightly.
- Wrap and refrigerate four hours.
- Frost top and sides with remaining whipped topping just before serving.
- Garnish with a few chocolate curls.
- Cut into diagonal slices to serve.
- Makes up to 10 servings.