- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 6 Tbsp oil
- 1 - 1/1/2 cups blueberries. (fresh or frozen)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F. Prepare 1 dozen muffin cups by greasing and flouring, or use paper liners.
- In a bowl or 4 cup measuring cup, stir together dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat together egg, oil and buttermilk.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, stirring gently just until mixed.
- Stir in blueberries and scoop batter into muffin tins. Sprinkle lightly with sugar if desired.
- Bake at 400 F for about 25 minutes.
Joyce Martens Loewen. .you are the winner of our Three Million Visitors contest on our Facebook page. Please email us with your address. You can find Lovella's email address on her profile.. .scroll down on the right hand side. :)