Just like the plant in this picture - I want to bloom where I am whether I'm in lush soil or scrabbling for nourishment in a dried out piece of driftwood.
We all struggle at times with being content in our life's circumstances. Paul sets an example for us in the following verses:
"...for I have learned the secret of contentment in every situation whether it be on a full stomach or hunger, plenty or want; for I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power."
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4: 12, 13 & 19
I WISH YOU ENOUGH.
• I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
• I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
• I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
• I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
• I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
• I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
• I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final goodbye.
May you be blessed this week... with enough!