I love one pot meals. This is meal is easy to put together, let it simmer and in no time dinner is served with minimal clean up. The amounts are easy to switch up to serve as many or as little as you need.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 6 carrots, sliced into chunks
- 6 potatoes, cut into eighths
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced thinly
- salt and pepper
- sprinkle of thyme
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Season Pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, brown the pork chops in a bit of olive oil.
- Remove from chops from the pan.
- Add onion, celery, potatoes and carrots and saute until the onions are softened.
- Season with Salt and Pepper and a bit of Thyme.
- Add 1 1/2 cups chicken stock. Add the chops on top of the vegetables, cover the chops and simmer for 40 minutes on medium low.
- Put the flour in remaining chicken stock, shake until the flour is dissolved and pour into skillet. Cook a few more minutes til the sauce has thickened.
Voila, wasn't that easy.