Marinating pork chops for 12-24 hours will give you flavourful and tender grilled chops.
(marinade for 4 pork chops)
- 4 pork chops
- 3/4 cup black bean sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp grape seed or olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Place all ingredients except pork chops into a jar and shake well.
- Place pork chops in a zip lock bag and pour marinade into bag.
- Seal and rub bag to coat the pork chops with the sauce.
- Place in refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Heat grill to 400º and BBQ meat. Baste with extra marinade during grill time. Pork chops are done when internal temperature reaches 145º.