I just love peanut butter. I love it even more with a bit of chocolate. This cheesecake will be sure to please the peanut butter lovers in your home.
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (250 grams / 8 ounce) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter (not natural)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups (cut into half)
- 1/2 cup mini snicker bar bites (cut into half on the diagonal)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks with 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine crust ingredients in order listed. Press into the bottom and onto the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla and beat together to combine.
- Add eggs one a time, beating on low speed until they are all combined.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake for 50 - 60 minutes. Filling should still be jiggly in the center.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Remove the sides and base from the cheesecake and place on a serving plate. (It helps to use a cookie sheet that has no sides to slide under the cheesecake to transfer to serving plate)
- Place the peanut butter and chocolate chips into separate zip loc bags and melt in the microwave.
- Cut the tip of the bags and drizzle over cheesecake. Let set in refrigerator
- Cut into serving pieces. (wash sharp knife off between each cut to keep it neat)
- Pipe whipped cream on each piece of cheesecake.
- Arrange chocolate bar pieces over each piece.