- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise, regular or low fat
- 1/2 cup of liquid honey
- 1/4 cup of rice or white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil
- Whisk together in a bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour to blend the flavors.
- Any unused dressing will last in the fridge for several days.
- 1 small bag of Cole Slaw mix
- 1 small bag of Spinach or 1 head of Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in thin strips
- 6 carrots, grated
- snow peas - optional
- beans sprouts - optional
- 1/4 cup of toasted almonds
- desired amount of crispy chow mein noddles
- Chicken fingers or 1 grilled chicken breast per person, sliced
Mix all the ingredients together, adding the almonds and chow mien noodles on the top. Pass the dressing. If you add the dressing and don't eat all the salad it will get soggy. That way you can enjoy any leftovers for lunch the next day. This makes a fairly large main course salad enough to serve 8-10 very good size potions.