Looking for a fruit dip you can make a day ahead of your party.
This tangy dip pairs beautifully with summer fruits.
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- Juice of 1 lemon and enough water to make 6 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- In a small saucepan, mix sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in lemon juice, egg yolks and water.
- Stir over medium heat until it is thick and bubbly.
- Add marshmallows and softened butter and stir until nearly melted.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill.