I've made these wraps a few times now when I've had some leftover steak and black bean salad. I tell you, it's worth making the black bean salad just for these wraps. A perfect combination!
- 1/2 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 - 8z steak, cooked medium well, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- a good shake of Mexican spice (optional)
- 3 cups black bean salad - posted here ( if you are preparing it for the wraps, do 1/2 recipe)
- 5 large tortilla wraps
- In a small amount of olive oil, cook onion until caramel in color, adding sweet pepper part way through and then the steak to heat through.
- Season according to personal preference with cumin and Mexican spice.
- Top with bean salad and let sit until steamed through.
- In the meantime, warm tortilla wraps. Fill and enjoy!