Bake some cookies and then pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee
.....and call the kids for cookies and milk.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup craisins
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups Great Grains Blueberry Pomegranate ancient grains cereal OR 2 cups granola
- Cream together butter, and both sugars.
- Add eggs, vanilla and water and beat well.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together all dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Beat until everything is well combined.
- Drop mounds of cookie dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 325º for 8-10 minutes. Edges should just start to turn brown. Do not over bake.
- Let rest on baking sheets for 1-2 minutes and then remove to cooling racks.