Pucker up and enjoy this wonderful refreshing drink created by my son, who is definitely a foodie and enjoys creating things in the kitchen.
This is what he did.....
- cubed a small seedless watermelon
- juiced about 12 fresh limes
- added sugar to taste
- mint leaves to garnish
- Take the watermelon chunks and puree in the blender. You will have to do this in several batches.
- Pour through a strainer to catch the little white seeds and extra pulp.
- Pour into a large container.
- Add fresh lime juice.
- Sugar to taste.
- Mint leaves and ice.
I made lemonade from frozen concentrate according to directions and added about 8 cups of watermelon juice using the above method.....my son was not home to squeeze all those limes, so mom took that lazy way out :)