I got this recipe from Marie. She is a wonderful cook and it's hard to get an exact recipe from her, since she is good at putting together a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I like the crunch of the cauliflower in this salad. You can easily do half the recipe for a family size. (photo recipe is not full size)
- 1 bag frozen peas
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream or mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 - 3/4 tsp salt
- pinch sugar
- Thaw peas in colander under cold running water.
- Mix uncooked peas with the rest of the ingredients and serve.