Left overs are being used up at our house this week. We are eating a little less and adding a few more salads to our meals.
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup each, onion, celery, red pepper, carrots, chopped fine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups left over chicken or turkey
- Melt butter. Saute vegetables until crispy tender.
- Add soup and stock. Stir to combine and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice and meat. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased casserole dish and bake at 350º for 40 minutes. Serves 4.