A local restaurant makes this very tasty luncheon pizza.
I've come up with this version to make at home.
- 1 - 6 inch pita bread
- 1-2 tablespoons prepared Pesto Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup small shrimp
- about 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese.
- Spread pesto sauce over surface of each pita bread.
- Sprinkle red pepper and shrimp over pesto.
- Crumble feta cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot and cheese begins to melt - about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a few shrimp and a little more feta and serve.