- 1 1/4 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 0z. (250 grams) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 small package raspberry Jello (85 gr)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 cups frozen raspberries (425 gr)
- 1 (or more) cup whipping cream, whipped
- Mix base ingredients together and press into a 9 x 13" pan, saving a scant 1/4 cup of crumbs to sprinkle on top. Set base in fridge (or freezer) and chill for 1/2 hour.
- Beat the filling until soft and fluffy and spread over base.
- Dissolve 1 pkg. raspberry Jello in 1 cup boiling water; add 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (optional). Fold in 1 package of frozen whole raspberries (or about three cups). Stir until berries are thawed and Jello is partly set. Spread over cream mixture. Put in fridge and allow to set completely.
- Whip cream (I use more than the 1 cup called for), adding sugar and vanilla to taste. Spread over well-set berries and sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Store in fridge until ready to serve.