This really isn't a recipe - just a fast and easy way to make great tasting potatoes.
This is a good way to do potatoes on the BBQ as well.
- chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- Lay out one piece of foil for each potato.
- Cut each potato into 1/2 inch slices or 1 inch cubes.
- Sprinkle with diced onion and salt and pepper and dot with about 1teaspoon or so of butter.
- Wrap each package up tightly - use a double fold so the butter doesn't leak out while it's baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until potato is done.
- Serve in foil or empty packages into serving bowl.
- You can pass the sour cream if desired.