My niece, Pauline, made these for a shower a number of years back and I was very happy to scribble down the recipe. These little pizza wedges also go over well as appetizers or a quick lunch. They are so simple to make, but very tasty.
- 1 pkg Kraft Greek Salad crumbled feta cheese
- 1 each: small red and yellow peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Kraft Sundried Tomato and Oregano dressing
- 4 - 6 inch (pre-baked) flatbreads or Greek pitas (Olafsons)
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup feta cheese on each crust.
- Mix peppers, zucchini and dressing.
- Spoon over cheese, dividing evenly.
- Bake at 425 F, 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.