- 1/2 cup miracle whip ( I do more)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 jar roasted sweet red peppers, patted dry and chopped
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 each: green onion chopped, clove garlic, minced
- Stir together miracle whip, cheese, peppers, artichokes, onion and garlic. (I save a bit of the cheese to sprinkle on top)
- Spoon into 9 inch pie plate or similar small, low baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F 10 - 12 min. Serve with crackers, corn chips or guacamole chips.