This refreshing drink of fruit and ice is a great afternoon treat on a hot summer day. While on vacation in Mexico awhile back, we enjoyed mango slushies in the shade of a palm tree on the beach every day. On the beach or at home...this hits the spot!
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced (or 1 cup frozen mango chunks)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (1/2 lime, juiced)
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend for 1 minute or until smooth
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Yield: 2 slushies
Feel free to use other fruits...like fresh berries or peaches. Experiment with your favorites!