We love Reuben Sandwiches at our house and I've now come up with this new way to serve them using thin whole grain tortillas instead of rye bread. These are great for lunch or can even be served on an appetizer tray.
- 8 small whole grain tortillas
- 200 grams shaved deli corned beef
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 500 gram package sauerkraut (from the produce department)
- dijon mustard
- Spread each tortilla with mustard.
- Layer corned beef, sauerkraut and swiss cheese on half of tortilla.
- Fold in half and place in a frypan over medium heat. Cook until browned on one side and then flip over, cooking until cheese is melted.
- Slice into thirds and enjoy!