This easy chocolate wafer dessert has been around for years. I used to make it by layering the chocolate wafers with instant pudding which had whipped cream folded into it. Our son recently requested that I make it again and so I switched it up a little bit here using only four main ingredients plus the strawberries for garnish.
Local Strawberries are ripe for the picking!
- 1 200 gram box chocolate wafers (thin crispy chocolate cookies)
- 6 cups chocolate pudding (I used snack packs but if you want to make your own pudding go ahead)
- 500 ml / 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 packages whipping cream stabilizer (best for making this dessert more than 12 hours ahead)
- Line the sides of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Whip the cream with sugar and stabilizer until stiff peaks form.
- Put down the first layer of whole chocolate wafers. (there will be spaces in the bottom of the pan)
- Cover wafers with two cups of chocolate pudding.
- Cover chocolate pudding with another layer of chocolate wafers.
- Cover chocolate wafers with a layer of Whipped Cream.
- Repeat layers ending with Whipped Cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with Strawberries and chocolate syrup.