We so enjoy our summer breakfast of fresh berries from the garden, yogurt and granola...preferably eaten on the back patio. Why not combine the same ingredients and have a cool and refreshing snack in the afternoon on a hot summer day?
- 2 cups Pina Colada yogurt (or your favorite flavour)
- 1 banana, chopped or sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh berries (blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl, stirring gently.
- Line a 9" x 9" pan with parchment paper or foil and spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove frozen slab from pan and cut into bars of desired shape. *
- Store in freezer.
*They can be cut into longer bars and wrapped in paper for easier snacking!