We bought a Traeger Barbeque/Smoker last year.
Each time we've baked a ham on the grill, it turns out delicious.
This time I did a simple Marmalade glaze. I hope you enjoy it as much as we and our guests did.
Alternatively, you can bake your ham in the oven as per package instructions, brushing the ham with the glaze every 20 minutes for the last half of the cooking time.
- 1 large fully cooked ham
- 1 1/4 cups marmalade
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard or dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white grapefruit balsamic vinegar or regular balsamic vinegar
- Place ham on its side on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Lightly score the fat on the outside into a diamond pattern. Do not cut too deeply into the ham.
- In a small bowl combine marmalade, mustard and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
- After ham has been in the oven for 1 hour (approximately half of the finished cooking time), brush the ham with the glaze, glazing it every 20 minutes until fully heated through. (about 140- 145 º F internal temperature)
- Let ham sit for 20 minutes before slicing. If you have remaining glaze, heat it and pour over the sliced ham.