When I heard about these cute little packets, I knew I had to make them. They take a little time but are easy to put together. If the packets seem like too much work just roll up crepe style. These have a savoury filling but I'm thinking sweet fillings like apple, then drizzled with a caramel sauce just before serving would be delicious too! I will have to make them again:)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup flour
- Mix together in order given.
- Fry pancakes in pan, using approx 1/3 cup batter per pancake. You should end up with 6.
- Set aside.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Gouda cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup chopped spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix until well blended. Divide into 6 portions.
- Spoon each portion of filling on each pancake and gather up the edges into packets.
- Tie with string, or with chives if you like.
- Place in greased baking pan,
- Bake in 350º oven for 20 minutes or until edges are crisp.
- Serve with your favorite white sauce.