- 1 cup whipping cream / heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 3 cups flour
- shredded coconut
- Cream together the heavy cream, sugar and egg. (do not whip the cream beforehand)
- Add baking powder, peppermint extract and flour.
- Mix together into a soft dough and roll out and use small cookie cutters.
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar (powdered)
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- pinch/drop of green food coloring
- Combine icing sugar, milk, and vanilla in a bowl .
- Stir in additional milk 1 tsp. at a time until the icing is of a drizzling consistency and add a drop of green food coloring.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
Just another one of those simple recipes to spark up your Christmas repertoire.