1 can cream of mushroom soup, divided
1 1/4 lbs ground beef
3/4 c bread crumbs
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup water
1 tbsp flour
1/4 c ketchup
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard (powder)
- In a bowl, combine 1/3 of the soup with beef, crumbs, egg, salt and pepper.
- Shape into 6 - 8 patties.
- In large pot, brown patties, turning once. No oil needed. They easily loosen once they are brown.
- Blend the rest of the soup, water and remaining ingredients in a shaker. Pour over patties, one they are brown on both sides. Loosen patties gently with lifter.
- Cook over low heat about 20 - 30 min. Serve with mashed potatoes.