This punch has been a classic favorite of ours at any kind of party or celebration.
It's always received with a big smile . . . summer or winter.
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 liter pineapple juice
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 5 cups water
- 2 liters club soda or ginger ale
- Mix crushed pineapple and bananas in blender
- Pour into extra large ice cream pail.
- Add pineapple juice, OJ and 5 cups water.
- Take out of freezer in the morning of the day you want to serve the punch… monitoring the thawing process so that you can stir the frozen slush. This will take at least five hours.
- Refrigerate until time to serve. Pour into punch bowl and add club soda or ginger ale just before serving. (ginger ale for a little sweetness, club soda for less sweetness)