This is quick and simple recipe with little effort and lots of flavor. Enjoyed by all who were around the table.
- 1 package of dry Italian Dressing seasoning mix.
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 3 pounds of boneless chicken breast or thighs (about 16 pieces of boneless thighs or 8 pieces of chicken breast.
- Combine the dry dressing and brown sugar.
- Dip the chicken into the dry seasoning and place on foil lined and greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining seasoning mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes.
- The chicken makes its own sauce that you can drizzle over rice. I served this with basmati rice and tossed salad.