Good morning. How about and Egg McMuffin!
A pepper ring makes a perfect form to cook eggs in. I chose to add back bacon and use provolone cheese. Change it up using different coloured pepper rings, ham or bacon and your favourite cheese.
Ingredients: (for 2)
- 2 English muffins
- 2 rings pepper, any colour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 rounds of back bacon, or 2 slices of ham or regular bacon
- 2 slices provolone cheese, or your favourite cheese
- Melt butter on grill. Place pepper ring on heated grill and allow to sit in hot butter for a minute.
- Add bacon or ham to the grill to heat through. Remove when done and hold in a warm oven.
- Crack eggs into the centre of the pepper rings and cook until done to your likely. You can flip over if you like.
- Toast English muffins while eggs are cooking.
- Top eggs with cheese about half way through cooking so the cheese has a chance to melt.
- Once cheese is melted and eggs are done to your liking, top with meat.
- Top toasted English muffins with eggs. Serve immediately.