12 chocolate wafer cookies
2 Tbsp instant coffee granules
1/4 cup boiling water
1 1/2 cups cream (half & half)
1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3 cups cool whip
- Put wafers in bottoms of muffin tins. I use Mr. Christie’s Chocolate Wafers and put them into the extra large sized muffin tins. You don’t have to use liners, but you can. It adds a rippled effect, but you have to remove the paper as soon as you take them out of the freezer, before sprinkling with chocolate shavings.
- Dissolve coffee in water; set aside.
- Beat together cream, pudding and cinnamon, about 2 min. Add cool whip and coffee, beating to mix well.
- Pour into muffin tins. Freeze.
- Remove from muffin tins onto serving plates. Decorate with chocolate shavings. Serve frozen.