Happy Valentine's Day!
We all have those we can show love to today whether it be co-workers, neighbors, friends or family... or maybe even a sweetheart!
If you haven't yet considered how to show love I'd like to offer you this very easy and quick but most delicious way of presenting your affection.
- about 1 pound chilled strawberries
- about 250 grams or 1 cup chopped good quality dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Use a paper towel to make sure the strawberries are moisture free.
- Place chopped chocolate in a narrow measuring cup. (easier to dip berries into deep chocolate)
- Place in microwave and heat on 50% power for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate has melted.
- Gather all the green stems together and use that to hold the strawberry. Dip the strawberry and then let it drip off before placing on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place chocolate chips in a pastry bag. Melt the white chocolate chips, again at 50% power for less than a minute. Squeeze the bag to make sure all the chips are melted.
- Cut a little hole at the bottom of the pastry decorating bag and squeeze out a drizzle over all the strawberries.
- Place in a refrigerator to set.