Whether you want to bake from scratch or purchase two bite brownies...
your sweethearts will love this small bite dessert.
- 2 dozen purchased two bite brownies or homemade brownie bites
- Prepare brownies if using the recipe on the link.
- 1 package jello instant cheesecake / or homemade as listed below
- Prepare according to package directions or make the no bake Cheesecake filling according to the method below.
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In food processor, place cubed cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pulse until smooth. Pour into a container and chill until firm.
Assembling Brownie Cheesecake Bites
- melted chocolate (dark, light, white)
- Using a small spring loaded icecream scoop, place one scoop of cheesecake on each brownie bite. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Dip each cheesecake (very quickly) into dark melted chocolate. Refrigerate until firm.
- Place a raspberry on each bite and drizzle white and milk chocolate on each bite using a piping bag.
- Keep refrigerated.