- 2 cups shredded baked chicken
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury Refrigerator Crescent Dough Sheets
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 inch round pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together the chicken, ranch dressing and cheese in a small bowl.
- Unroll the dough sheet onto a large cutting board.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly on top of the dough leaving one inch at one end of the long side uncovered.
- Roll the dough with the filling carefully toward the uncovered edge.
- Pinch the seam when you have it rolled.
- With a sharp knife cut 8 equal parts.
- Place the 8 rolls carefully into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until the the dough is golden brown.
- Cool in pan for a few minutes.
- Top with the green onions and serve with side of your choice.
- Serves 4 people.