We have all just finished Christmas and I hope you have all had a few down days before the New Year celebrations begin. We all have our favorite go-to recipes for almost anything. Today I'm sharing with you my favorite punch recipe that I've used for years and years and I'm always asked to share this recipe over and over again. New Years Eve is just around the corner and here's a special drink. Today, I've shown you how to make a simple ice ring using some of your favorite ingredients. A perfect touch for ringing in the New Year. Thanks to Pinterest!
- 1 can frozen orange juice (12 oz.)
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade (12 oz.)
- 9 cups water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grenadine
- 2 litres gingerale
- limes, lemons, mint leaves, pomegranates, cranberries, fruits ( to make the ice ring)
- First make your ice ring, preferably the night before.
- Fill your bundt pan or any round tube pan with 1/3 water and freeze.
- When frozen lay your fruits on top. Use fruits and herbs that compliment your flavors.
- Pour enough water over the ingredients to cover by 1-2 inches (to keep them from floating to the top).
- When ready to use, turn tube upside down and let warm water help release it from the pan.
- Place it into your ready made punch bowl.
- Combine thawed juices and water into a large punch bowl.
- Add lemon juice and grenadine.
- Add your gingerale just prior to serving.
- Place your ice ring on top.
- This recipe doubled, yields enough for 30-35 people.