Here is an idea that has been around Pinterest pages and parties for awhile now but it is always good to be reminded of what is delicious and attractive on your buffet table.
These Tex Mex Dip Cups were put together by my friend Donna and her daughter for my brother's party.
You can fill piping bags with a hole cut into the tip to make this job quick and easy or simply use a teaspoon to layer and spread fillings into each cup.
- 1 can refried beans with green chilis or 1 jar bean dip
- guacamole (purchased or Kathy's recipe)
- sour cream
- grated cheddar cheese
- grated monterey jack cheese
- chopped green onions
- sliced black olives
- chopped tomatoes
- Layer 1 tablespoon of each of first four listed ingredients into small plastic clear cups in the order given. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with tortilla chips.