This is my daughter in law's recipe that we all love and it's easy to put together.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 250 gram / 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 15 ounce / 465 ml alfredo sauce
- 1 10 ounce / 285 grams package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 14 ounce / 398 ml can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
TIP The sizes of the jars may vary between metric and Imperial. I've guessed a bit since I bought the jars in metric sizes. A little more or less of any of the ingredients will not affect the outcome of the dip.
- Beat together garlic, cream cheese and alfredo sauce.
- Stir in spinach, artichokes, roasted red peppers and cheeses.
- Spread into a deep dish pie plate.
- Bake at 350 25 minutes or until the cheese in the center has melted and is hot.