- Cook the bacon until crisp and set aside.*
- Mix up your favorite pancake batter. (Transfer to a squirt bottle for easier dispensing.)
- Heat greased griddle on medium heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle a little longer than a bacon strip. (7 inches)
- Place a bacon strip on top.
- Cook until golden brown on first side...then flip and finish cooking.
- Serve with warm pancake syrup.
Bacon Pancake Dippers
Camping season is upon us and here's a twist on an old favorite that makes for perfect camping food! Who doesn't like bacon with their pancakes and syrup? Bacon pancake dippers are a simple way of serving them together. The perfect finger food breakfast!