- Sift together dry ingredients, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse oatmeal. Add milk all at once and stir with fork only until blended.
- Knead ten time in a lightly floured board.
- Roll or pat out dough to 1/2 " thickness.
- Cut with floured biscuit cutter.
- After you cut out the pieces, roll each one 1/4-1/2" thin. Fill with your filling of choice.
- Fold over the seal so the filling won't leak out.
- Place fairly close together on a greased baking sheet and brush with some olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic powder, basil, parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Makes about 8-10.
from the kitchen of charlotte mgcc