I tasted these cookie not long ago at a friends place and asked for the recipe. One can never have too many chocolate chip cookie recipes to choose from. You can substitute Reece's peanut butter chips for the chocolate chips or use half and half.
- 3 2/3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Stir together first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars until very creamy. Add eggs and continue to beat until well blended. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until all dry ingredients are blended into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets and bake in 350º oven.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Remove and allow to sit on cookie sheets for 1 minute, then remove to cooling rack.