Naan bread is a type of flat, leavened Indian bread. I'd like to try making it on our grill sometime, but since it's readily available in our area, I buy it ready-made and like to have it on hand, either in the freezer or fridge... to make quick individual pizzas.
Ingredients for four:
- 1 pkg naan bread (4 servings)
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 12 thin slices smoked sandwich ham or turkey, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- Spread bread lightly with your favorite sauce. ( I usually have a started jar of spaghetti sauce in the fridge)
- Top with chopped ham and/or turkey slices and cheese.
- Sprinkle with dried herbs.
- Bake at 400 F about 5-10 minutes, until cheese bubbles.