Here's another fantastic guacamole dip that you need to add to your party menu. So let's all sit down, chomp on some good appetizers and don't forget about adding a plate of Hearty Natchos. These go really well and let's continue to cheer hard for the Canucks! They are on a winning streak. The Natcho's and guacamole dip are both variations from our famous Chef Dez.
- 2 soft avocados
- juice from 1 large lemon
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, minced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp sambal oelek
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut, pit, and peel the avocados.
- Mash them in a medium bowl with the juice.
- Add all of the other ingredients to the bowl and mix together.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Serve with your favorite pita bread, or taco shells.
- This recipe can easily be doubled.