Your own favorite dried fruit can be substituted for the dried cranberries.
- 2 rounded tbsp. cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- enough milk to make one cup
- 1/4 butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup german pancake mix (recipe found here - scroll down for the mix recipe )
- 1/4 Arrowroot starch
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Put egg and cottage cheese into measuring cup and fill with milk to measure 1 cup.
- Put into blender and mix until smooth.
- Cut butter into flour mix
- Add liquid to flour and mix together lightly.
- Drop by tbsp onto baking sheet .
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375' .. or until golden brown.